Basic salary + commission + performance bonus + development bonus + company car + huge year-end bonus + room and board subsidy + fuel, road and bridge, transportation expenses
Regional Manager → Senior Regional Manager → Regional Manager → Provincial Director → Vice President of Sales
1. Responsible for managing all daily work in the area, timely communication and implementation of the company's marketing policies.
2. Assist provincial directors to formulate sales plans in the region, and be responsible for organization and implementation. Assist provincial directors to set sales goals, break down sales goals, and lead teams to achieve sales goals.
3. Responsible for the management of distributors in the area, and carry out development, maintenance, publicity, and promotion of distributors.
4. Responsible for the management of terminal managers in the area, and arrange, inspect, supervise and guide the work of terminal managers.
5. Responsible for the organization and implementation of market launch conferences, off-season winter storage conferences, new product promotion conferences, and end-user thank-you meetings in the region, and supervise the organization and implementation of terminal managers 'promotion conferences, farmers' meetings, promotion meetings, and technology demonstration fields.
1. Aged 25--40 years old, technical secondary school or above, agricultural related professionals are preferred, more than three years of sales experience in agricultural materials industry or FMCG industry, suitable for long-term business trips, holding a driving license (excellent can be appropriate) Relax requirements);
2. Strong communication, coordination and market expansion capabilities, strong ability to independently develop and maintain customers, and management experience in sales teams and new customer development;
3. Serious and responsible work, strong execution, obedience to deployment, good at developing and maintaining the sales market;
4. Strong affinity, good at communicating with dealers and farmers, effectively resolve market contradictions and market risks.