1. Synthesis of polyester resin and evaluation of related properties;
2. Develop new functional polyester resin products;
3. Assist other people in the resin department to work;
4. Complete other tasks arranged by the leadership.
1. Basic knowledge of chemistry; knowledge of textile chemicals;
2. Accept outstanding fresh graduates;
3. Textile chemistry and dyeing and finishing engineering, light engineering and other chemical related majors are preferred.
1. Salary system: salary + subsidy + bonus + commission;
2. According to national regulations, overtime pay is paid: 1.5 times on weekdays, 2 times on weekends, and 3 times on legal holidays;
3. Pay social insurance and housing provident fund;
Humane working time:
1. Commute time 8: 30-17: 15 (unchanged throughout the year)
2. Work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day; weekends and weekends;
3. Statutory holidays refer to national regulations;
Perfect welfare system:
1. Union benefits (holiday gifts, birthday cake coupons, etc.);
3. High temperature / cold resistance subsidy;
4. Training (domestic and overseas), appreciation space;
5. Reimbursement of travel expenses for visiting relatives;
6. Physical examination of employees;
7.Provide accommodation during probationary period and internship period;
8. Free working meals;
9. Shuttle bus;
10. Regular employees enjoy 7 days of paid annual leave in the first year of employment (increasing year after year);
11. Can handle settlement and file transfer procedures.
Rihua Chemical (China) Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Zhejiang Rihua Chemical Co., Ltd.) is a Sino-Japanese joint venture. It was established in September 2002. It is headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, with branches in Shanghai and Qingdao, and has more than 200 employees. . The company makes full use of the advanced technology of Japan's Nippon Headquarters to develop, produce, and sell hundreds of varieties of textile industry auxiliaries, surfactants, softeners, and water treatment agents. It enjoys high appraisal among well-known domestic enterprises and foreign-invested enterprises in high-end textile processing.
Japan's Japan-China Headquarters has a history of more than 70 years. With textile chemical processing aids as the pillar industry, it has established sound R & D, production, and sales bases in China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the United States. The favor and praise of customers all over the world.
As one of Japan's most important strongholds in China, Rihua Chemical (China) Co., Ltd., for the development of the company, we not only focus on product development and product quality, but also pay more attention to customer service and employee benefits, just like our company Credo: We serve customers; we work for the company's prosperity; we want employees to be happy.