1. Responsible for the audit of the material supplier quality system, establish and keep supplier files, formulate and issue qualified supplier lists
2. Responsible for the entire process management of materials from procurement, inspection, storage to release and use
3. Check the warehouse site and various records to supervise the rectification of non-compliance of the warehouse to ensure that it meets the quality system and company document requirements
4. Participate in drafting or reviewing materials management related documents and monitor their effective implementation
1. College degree or above related education background in applied chemistry, pharmaceutical engineering, etc.
2. Familiar with ISO9001 and GMP quality management system.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, execution and ability to resist pressure can strictly protect the company's product technical information.
4. More than two years of relevant industry and post work experience is preferred.