1. Ability to assume design manager and track design progress and quality;
2. Able to organize the preparation of project feasibility report and project proposal;
3. Able to undertake design, proofreading and auditing of process, equipment layout, piping, etc .;
4. Ability to review design changes in accordance with the design change process
5. Complete relevant professional field support. Technical guidance and good communication;
6. Able to organize and compile safety articles and occupational disease protection articles.
1. Have more than 8 years work experience in a Grade A design unit;
2, with intermediate and senior titles, registered chemical engineer qualifications;
3. Have strong sense of responsibility, rich design experience and good communication skills;
4. Rich experience in design team coordination, capable of presiding over large and medium-sized chemical engineering design and coordinating the work of all majors. Priority will be given to lead the team for common progress.