1. Responsible for professional technical management of mobile equipment to ensure compliance with national and industry standards.
2. Do a good job in the preparation of equipment and equipment strategies, annual equipment integrity plan checklists, and major maintenance work lists.
3. Responsible for the inspection and evaluation of the operating conditions of mobile equipment and equipment, and formulate action plans.
4. Responsible for root cause analysis of equipment failure and technical research on high failure equipment to improve equipment reliability.
5. 监督设备维修工作的状况，确保符合安全技术要求。 Responsible for formulating technical solutions and requirements for maintenance of mobile equipment and equipment, participating in the review of technical solutions for mobile equipment and equipment maintenance by the business team, and following up / supervising the status of equipment maintenance work to ensure compliance with safety technical requirements.
6. 审查。 Participated in the signing of capital equipment technical solutions, three check and four determinations of project implementation, and technical acceptance, and participated in the PSSR review before the start of construction.
7. 隐患设备风险评估，审查减缓措施，确保风险可控。 Participate in the business team's risk / hidden equipment risk assessment, review mitigation measures, and ensure that the risk is controllable.
8. Develop related equipment and equipment spare parts reserve strategy and spare parts reserve plan.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor and leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or process equipment and control
2. Intermediate and above titles
年及以上工作经验或本科学历且炼油化工企业5年及以上工作经验。 3. Master's degree and 3 years or above work experience in refining and chemical enterprises or bachelor degree and 5 years or more work experience in refining and chemical enterprises.
Fujian United Petrochemical Co., Ltd. is funded by Fujian Refining and Chemical Co., Ltd. (a joint venture between Sinopec and Fujian Province), ExxonMobil China Petrochemical Corporation, and Saudi Aramco Asia Limited with a 50%: 25%: 25% equity ratio. A Sino-foreign joint venture large-scale petrochemical company.
Fujian Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (FREP) is a large-scale petrochemical enterprise jointly invested by Fujian Petrochemical Company Limited (FPCL, jointly invested by Sinopec and Fujian Government), Exxonmobil China Petroleum & Petrochemical Company Limited (EMCP & P) and Saudi Aramco Asia Company Limited (SAAC) in a proportion of 50%: 25%: 25% respectively.
The company is located on the south shore of the Meizhou Bay on the southeast coast of China. It is conveniently located in Quangang District, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province. The transportation is convenient. It is a two-hour drive from Xiamen Airport and Fuzhou Airport. The product oil terminal has a wide water depth and a designed total throughput of 18 million tons per year.
The Company is located at the South Coast of Meizhou Bay in Quangang District, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, southeast coastal area of China, with convenient traffic two hour away from Xiamen airport and Fuzhou airport and express way directing to east and south China region. The dedicated crude and product oil berths are located at the deep and open waters with a total designed throughput of 18 million tons per year.
Since the establishment of the company, Fujian United Petrochemical has continuously promoted the sustainable development of the company. In November 2009, the company's investment in the refining and ethylene integration project --- China's first one-time-planned investment in the most highly integrated Sino-foreign joint venture petrochemical project was put into commercial operation, and the company's refining capacity was increased from 4 million tons per year (80,000 barrels / day) increased to 12 million tons / year (240,000 barrels / day), and a series of large-scale chemical plants such as ethylene cracking, polyethylene, polypropylene, and aromatics were put into operation at the same time; at the end of 2013, the company completed Reconstruction of ethylene bottlenecks will further promote the upgrade of oil quality and optimization of product structure.
Since its establishment, FREP has endeavored to sustainable development. In November of 2009, Fujian Integrated Refining Ethylene project-the first and single largest sino-foreign investment of an integrated refining & petrochemical joint venture project in china-was put into commercial operation and increased FREPS refining capacity from 4MTA (80K bblday) to 12MTA (240K bbl / day). The newly-built series of large-scale chemical units including Steam Cracker, Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Aromatics were put into operation smoothly and simultaneously. At the end of 2013 , FREP completed steam cracking debottleneck revamp to further upgrading oil product quality and optimizing the product mix.
FREP always puts health, safety, and environmental protection at the top of all work, continues to improve safety and environmental performance, and creates a safe, reliable, and environmentally responsible environment; attaches great importance to and actively fulfills corporate social responsibility, and is committed to becoming the company most welcomed by employees , The most trusted partner of customers, and good neighbors of the surrounding community.
FREP has always put health, safety and environmental protection on the first place by increasing improved safety and environmental protection performance, creating safe, reliable and environment-friendly surrounding, attaching importance to and proactively shoulder its social responsibilities, dedicated to become a corporation most welcomed by employees, most reliable partner for customer and a good neighbor.
FREP has an inspiring set of high ethical standards and corporate values. It aims to establish a compensation system that attracts, retains and motivates high-performance employees, and provides a variety of competitive high-quality benefits: in addition to the "five insurances and one fund", national statutory holidays In addition to statutory benefits such as annual leave, family leave, maternity leave, breast leave, wedding leave, and bereavement leave, the company also provides corporate annuity, supplementary medical insurance, employee self-saving, full paid sick leave, recuperation, personal event subsidy, relief for survivors of dead employees, Free medical examination, free working meals, birthday gifts and other benefits.
FREP boast a series of inspiring moral standard and corporation value targeting to build a salary system to attract, retain and inspire employees of good performance. Company provides various competitive benefits for employees including “five insurances and housing fund”, legal festivals and holidays, annual leave, home leave, maternity leave, marriage leave, funeral leave, as well as corporation annuity, supplementary medical insurance, self-fund saving, paid medical leave, recuperation, individual incident allowance, allowance for family members of deceased employees, free health check and work meal, birthday gift, etc.