description of job:
1. Senior management positions, assisting the decision-making layer in formulating the company's development strategy, responsible for short-term and long-term company decisions and strategies in its functional area, which has an important impact on the achievement of the company's mid- and long-term goals
2. Assist the president / general manager to formulate the enterprise development plan and business plan, and be responsible for coordinating and deploying various functional departments to implement it;
3. Aggregate internal information of the enterprise and external information such as market and competition conditions, conduct comprehensive analysis and coordinate business development;
4. Assist the general manager to guide, direct, supervise and manage the company's various business tasks, and implement various procedures and work instructions;
5. Convened and chaired the general manager's office meeting to check, supervise and coordinate the work progress of each department, coordinate and guide the work of the managers of each department;
6. Responsible for the handling and coordination of daily affairs and public affairs of the enterprise.
1. University degree or above, related majors in environmental engineering, water supply and drainage are preferred;
Manager of waste power generation project with more than 2.3 years, more than 10 years of overall experience in environmental protection industry, including more than 5 years of management experience;
3. Familiar with production operation management, solve problems in production in a timely manner, ensure production safety, stability, and various process indicators meet standards;
4. Have good personal character, rigorous and realistic work style, healthy physical fitness and mental quality;
About Agile Environmental Group
Shenzhen Agile Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. (Agile Environmental Group) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Agile Group Holding Co., Ltd. and a strategic fulcrum for Agile Holding's diversified development. Agile Environmental Group has a registered capital of 1 billion yuan and a staff of 1,200. As a leading environmental service investment operator, it provides platform-level system solutions and integrated environmental services for urban and rural environments.
At present, Agile Environmental Group focuses on the three major fields of solid waste, water and ecological restoration. The cumulative investment has exceeded 10 billion yuan, and its business has been deployed in 7 regions, 16 provinces and cities, 25 cities, and 30+ projects. The total annual scale of hazardous waste treatment for investment and operation exceeds 2.3 million tons per year, and the total storage capacity of the safety landfill site is nearly 12 million cubic meters, all of which have leapt to the first place in the industry.
Agile Environmental Group is one of the only domestic companies with first-class incinerator core technology and intellectual property rights. It has completed and put into operation the largest incineration system with a single disposal scale of 100 tons / day in China. The group has nearly 50 independent Intellectual property technology (including 3 inventions with independent intellectual property rights) and a dozen computer software copyrights. In addition, the environmental protection group also conducted in-depth research and transformation of scientific and technological achievements in emerging high-end environmental protection technology fields through strategic cooperation with domestic research institutes such as Tongji University, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Yangtze River Delta Circular Economy Technology Research Institute.
In 2016, the environmental protection group signed a strategic financial cooperation with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Guangdong Branch, with a cooperation quota of RMB 10 billion; in 2017, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Guangdong Branch established an environmental protection fund of RMB 1 billion; in 2018, it was awarded the CITIC Guangzhou Branch Credit of RMB 100 million. Good credit and close cooperation with financial institutions have provided sufficient funds for the development of the group.
Agile Environmental Group's official website: http://www.environ.agile.com.cn