1. Under the leadership of the superior, organize the design review and follow-up inspection of occupational disease protection facilities for construction projects.
2. Responsible for daily docking and coordination with government authorities.
3. Develop and update the company's occupational health and work injury management systems and supervise their implementation.
4. Organize an occupational health emergency plan and participate in emergency drills.
5. Supervise and inspect on-site occupational health and radiological operations.
6. Organize employee occupational health inspections and establish relevant files.
7. Organize and implement occupational health monitoring and evaluation in the workplace.
8. Obtain occupational health permits and related work permits.
9. Responsible for labor protection supplies management.
10. Responsible for medical rescue management and work accident management.
11. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. University degree or above, under the same conditions, full-time education is preferred, and related majors such as petrochemical industry are preferred.
2. More than 3 years of work experience in the petrochemical industry, and more than 2 years of work experience in occupational health positions.
3. Understand national occupational health laws and regulations, and standardize occupational health practices and experiences in the petrochemical industry.
4. Familiar with occupational health management in production and operation, occupational health protection facilities, relevant standards and regulations for occupational health management in petrochemical engineering construction projects, and know the design process of large petrochemical projects.
5. Understand the latest developments and new technologies in this profession, and provide better protection for occupational health.
6. Strong communication and coordination skills. Have good writing skills. Ability to use office software.
Fujian Gure Petrochemical Co., Ltd. Recruitment Announcement
(Be sure to download our resume template and upload it as an attachment (within 5 MB) to the resume of Chemical Talent Network)
Fujian Gulei Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Gulei Petrochemical") was established on November 3, 2016, and was established by Fujian Refining & Chemical Co., Ltd. and Xu Teng Investment Co., Ltd. each with a 50% shareholding ratio. The unveiling ceremony was held in Xiamen on the 7th during the Cross-Strait Entrepreneurs Summit. Among them, Fujian Refining and Chemical Co., Ltd. is a large-scale petrochemical enterprise invested by 50% of Sinopec and Fujian Province.
The company aims to invest in the integration of refining and chemical projects, the first phase of the construction of 800,000 tons / year ethylene steam cracking, 550,000 tons / year cracked gasoline hydrogenation, 350,000 tons / year aromatics extraction, 130,000 tons / year butadiene Extraction, 300,000 tons / year ethylene-vinyl acetate resin (EVA), 100,000 / 700,000 tons / year ethylene oxide / ethylene glycol (EO / EG), 600,000 tons / year styrene (SM), 35 Nine sets of chemical equipment such as 10,000 tons / year polypropylene (PP), 100,000 tons of thermoplastic elastomer (SBS) equipment, and supporting public auxiliary projects. At present, the work of the project is progressing smoothly. It is planned that some of the installations will be completed in 2020. After it is completed and put into production, it can provide a series of high-quality raw materials for the downstream industry chain.
As the largest petrochemical industry cooperation project between the two sides of the Taiwan Straits, Gure Petrochemical will give full play to the advantages of both sides in the fields of petroleum refining, fine chemicals, raw material supply, and product markets to achieve complementary development, mutual benefit, and win-win development. This is of great significance for accelerating the in-depth cooperation between the petrochemical industries on both sides of the Taiwan Straits and driving local economic development.
Gure Petrochemical has a comprehensive department, a finance department, a human resources department, a production and operation department, a machinery equipment and power department, a technology and planning department, a safety, health and environmental protection department, a commerce department, and a party and mass work department (union). The operation department consists of the first chemical industry (including ethylene cracking, cracked gasoline hydrogenation, aromatics extraction, butadiene), the second chemical industry (EVA), the third chemical industry (polypropylene, SBS), and the fourth chemical industry (EO / EG, B Benzene-styrene) and power division, public works division, etc.
The company is determined to build the Gulei refining and chemical integration project into safety engineering, green engineering, high-quality engineering, efficiency engineering, and sunlight engineering, and strives to create a company with first-class technology, first-class products, first-class talent, first-class management, and first-class efficiency. The large-scale joint venture new chemical company has advanced management concepts, broad personal development space, and more competitive compensation and benefits than other companies in the same industry.
In response to the needs of the company's business development, we are hiring staff in related positions. The related matters are announced as follows. We look forward to more people with lofty ideals joining the company and growing together with the Fujian Gure Refining and Chemical Integration Project.
I. Basic conditions for recruitment
1. Age: The position of the applied manager / deputy manager shall not exceed 50 years in principle, and the other positions shall not exceed 45 years in principle. If there is a requirement in the job description, it shall be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the job description.
2. Education: Management, professional and technical positions in principle require a bachelor degree or above.
3. Position: The position or type of work you are engaged in is the same or similar to the position or type of work to be recruited.
4. Professional titles: Engineers and high commissioners are required to have corresponding intermediate and higher professional titles in principle.
5. Work experience: In principle, the manager / deputy manager must have work experience in the corresponding position manager and above; in principle, the supervisor position must have the same or similar position supervisor and above work experience; other positions require the same or similar Work experience on the job. The requirements of the post's working life shall be implemented in accordance with the job description. For master degree and above, the working life may be appropriately relaxed.
6. Familiar with the operation of office software such as OFFICE.
7. For those with excellent ability, the recruitment conditions can be relaxed appropriately.
8. If there are other requirements in the job description and appointment requirements, the job description will be followed.
The job location of the above post is Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province. For the application conditions, please refer to the job description and the post requirements.
2. Job description and requirements
For details, please refer to the content of each post.
Remuneration and benefits
The salary of the hired personnel will be implemented by Gure Petrochemical's remuneration plan, the salary will be determined according to the post, and the benefits of Gure Petrochemical will be enjoyed.
Fourth, recruitment procedures
(I) Online Registration
1. Sign up for Chemical Talent Network.
2. Information required for registration:
Please download the company resume template (click to download at the title of the recruitment announcement), carefully fill in the application resume (including but not limited to academic qualifications, professional titles, etc.), choose the position you intend, and place the graduation certificate and degree in the corresponding position of the company resume template Scans of relevant certificates such as certificates, electronic registration record of academic credentials, academic degree certificate, degree network degree certification report, professional title certificate, honor certificate, etc., will be filled in a complete resume template (control within 5 MB can be uploaded) as an attachment.
(2) Comprehensive assessment
The company will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the hired personnel according to the situation, arrange interviews and occupational health examinations according to the actual situation.
(3) Staff recruitment
Based on the results of the comprehensive evaluation, the company will determine the personnel to be hired, and send invitations to the employees to be hired. After receiving the feedback, the company will arrange to sign labor contracts in a timely manner for those personnel who have agreed to be hired by Gure Petrochemical Company.
(V) Contact person and contact information
Xiao Shumei, 0596-323-8093; Liu Baichen, 0596-323-8096
(Six) matters needing attention
1. Please fill in and submit according to our company resume template.
2. The registration time is 4 weeks from the date of this announcement, that is, January 4 to 31, 2020.
Note: (Registrants must download our resume template and fill it out as an attachment and upload it to the resume of Chemical Talent Network. (Chemical Talent Network personal account-my resume-upload at the “resume attachment” tab in the upper right corner-find a job --Search for Fujian Gulei Petrochemical Co., Ltd. position-apply for this position). For download link, please log in to the chemical talents homepage VIP enterprise recruitment-Fujian Gulei Petrochemical Co., Ltd.-picture page to enter)