1. Responsible for the on-site management of chemical engineering project installation (including equipment pipelines, electrical instruments, etc.), pre-settlement audit, audit work, timely submission of audit opinions and formation of audit reports. In the later period, he was responsible for the operation and management of petrochemical production equipment.
2. Assist department leaders to formulate and improve auditing systems and processes, draft project audit plans, and establish sound internal control systems for projects.
3. Responsible for tracking and reviewing design changes and on-site visas, and proposing opinions on controversial measurement and pricing issues.
4. Have some field experience, and make reasonable suggestions for design drawings and cost in combination with field experience.
5. Collect and organize the cost control data such as material prices and professional subcontracting prices.
6. Responsible for collecting and collating project settlement data and reviewing completed settlement.
1. Petrochemical process equipment and control, electromechanical, engineering cost, engineering management, mechanical related majors; Bachelor degree or above; five years or above related work experience, field work experience.
2. Familiar with the installation process of petrochemical installations and production equipment management, and be proficient in the use of cost software such as Guanglianda and Xindian, and be proficient in cost information and cost documents; familiar with commonly used office software such as AutoCAD, Excel, and Word.
3. Able to read and understand engineering process, civil engineering, electrical, and HVAC related professional drawings, and can correctly calculate the amount of engineering.
4. Be proficient in the theoretical knowledge of this profession, grasp the changes in cost policies and regulations in a timely manner, and be familiar with the market prices and dynamics of major materials.
5. Those who have experience in auditing the installation and final accounts of the petroleum and chemical industries and have the qualification certificate of cost practice are preferred.
6, generally not more than 45 years old.
Anhui Jiaxi New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is invested by Shanghai Ningshen Group. It was incorporated in March 2018. It is a chemical company specializing in technology research and development, production and operation, and import and export trade of the downstream industry chain of ethylene and coal chemical industry. The company has a registered capital of 300 million yuan and is located in Anhui (Huainan) Modern Coal Chemical Industry Park. The company relies on the public engineering, ethylene, C5 + and other resources of Zhongan United Coal Chemical Co., Ltd. and the company's years of technical accumulation and professional technical team in the C5 and C9 fields to build C5 separation and styrene units.
The company's C4, C5, and styrene project, which covers an area of 305 acres, will be constructed in two phases. The total planned investment is 2.7 billion yuan, of which 2.64 billion yuan will be invested in fixed assets. This project is a key investment attraction project in Huainan.
Relying on its excellent geographical location and unique resource advantages, the company adheres to the concept of "green environmental protection, circular economy, sustainable development", takes the mission of navigating high-end ethylene industry, and takes market orientation, innovation and continuous improvement, responsibility and dedication as the The company's core values are committed to the healthy, efficient and rapid development of the company.