Mainly responsible for the design, construction and construction of pressure or atmospheric container skids.
1. According to the equipment conditions proposed by the company, design chemical equipment according to the planned schedule, and provide design drawings and design calculation books;
2. Supervise and inspect the quality of equipment processing, participate in equipment acceptance and engineering commissioning;
3. Communication and exchanges with relevant parties such as the owner / basic designer / manufacturer / construction designer;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, with more than 2 years of work experience in chemical equipment, related machinery and equipment factories or counterparts in CNOOC;
2. Skilled in using CAD and related 3D software;
3. Familiar with chemical machinery and equipment, have some experience in the function, installation and skid design of the equipment;
4. Familiar with the principles of chemical equipment, experience in chemical equipment engineering installation, acceptance, repair, maintenance is preferred;
5, have strong ability to view and review pictures;
6. Able to obey leadership arrangements, be able to endure hardships, be good at communication and coordination, and unite colleagues.
Work location is in Zhanjiang. Negotiable salary, purchase social security, and provide accommodation.
Zhanjiang Outai Oil & Gas Technology Service Co., Ltd. (referred to as Zhanjiang Outai Company) is a high-tech enterprise that provides technical services for offshore oil and land oil industries. It is more unique and can provide integrated services from scheme design to procurement and construction. The business covers pre-development research, engineering design, budgeting, technical consulting, engineering equipment development, complete equipment, maintenance and sales, hardware and electricity, chemical products, fire protection and life-saving equipment, provision of labor services, conferences and exhibition services.
The company brings together many experienced engineers in the oil and gas industry, covering processes, piping, structure, outfitting, electrical, instrumentation and communications, machinery, safety and HVAC.
The company takes the needs of customers as its service tenet, adheres to the law and integrity as its foundation, takes safety operations as its foundation, and improves efficiency as its theme to provide customers with better services.
Clients have won recognition and trust from customers in well-known companies including CNOOC, CNOOC Engineering and CNOOC.