1. Under the leadership of the company's director, responsible for the company's production safety and environmental protection
2. Organize and implement national policies, regulations and systems related to production safety and labor protection, organize, supervise, and inspect the company's production safety situation, and promptly rectify any hidden dangers.
3. Formulate the safety production responsibility system and safety production rules and regulations, and supervise and check the implementation and implementation of the safety system.
4. Do a good job in production safety education and training, adhere to the three-level safety education, and support the "four do not let go" principle to comprehensively improve employees' safety awareness and meridian protection capabilities.
5. Adhere to the regular and irregular safety inspection system, and urge the responsible departments to rectify and track implementation of various major safety hazards within a time limit.
7. Participate in the analysis, investigation and reporting of various security incidents.
8. Supervise the company's production personnel to do a good job in the maintenance and repair of fire protection facilities to ensure that fire equipment is easy to use and use.
9. Responsible for the supervision and management of construction safety during the construction of new, rebuilt and expanded projects.
10. Responsible for the approval of special dangerous operation permits (fire, high altitude, confined space), and supervise the entire operation process.
11. Responsible for the application of labor protection articles in various factories, ensure a reasonable safety stock, and guide and supervise the employees' wear.
12. Establish emergency rescue teams in workshops and teams, conduct regular training and organize drills.
13. The establishment of relevant safety, environmental protection and health related ledger within the department.
相关安全、环保、职业卫生标志牌的管理。 14. Responsible for the management of safety, environmental protection and occupational health signs in the workshop .
Bachelor degree or above, major in safety engineering and fire protection / electrical automation / chemical engineering.
Work for more than 3 years.
Familiar with office software application. Familiar with chemical plant safety, fire protection and environmental protection specifications. And can properly handle daily inspections and other familiar with the establishment of chemical plant safety, fire protection, environmental protection work data files.
Be sincere, honest and trustworthy.
Have a security officer or a registered security engineer and other relevant certificates. Age: 23-45. Working place: South Taida Road Industrial Park, Tai'an Town, Tai'an County, Anshan City, Liaoning Province.
The salary is 3500-5000 undergraduate, five insurances and one fund, and social security can be placed in the long-term residence, 8 am to 5 pm, weekends and weekends, and legal holidays. Dormitory (rental apartment) provided by field staff. Provide commuter cars in the county, and shuttle buses in Shenyang. Holiday benefits, birthday benefits, regular medical examinations, annual leave after one year of work, breakfast and lunch, overtime subsidies.