2. Engaged in the operation and maintenance of circulating fluidized bed boilers of 75t / h and above for more than 5 years, with solid professional technology;
3. Have more than 2 years of technical management work experience in circulating fluidized bed boilers of 75t / h and above;
4. Familiar with the professional knowledge of the principle, structure and process of circulating fluidized bed boilers and auxiliary equipment, and have rich experience in accident handling.
5. Installation and commissioning of circulating fluidized bed boilers with 75t / h and above are preferred.
6. The age and education of outstanding persons under the age of 45, college degree or above, and related majors in thermal power and other related subjects may be appropriately relaxed.
1. Responsible for the safe and economic operation, technical management, overhaul and daily maintenance management of boiler professional equipment;
2. Responsible for the professional training and improve the technical and business level of employees.
3. Formulate boiler operation and maintenance operation regulations and management rules and regulations, and supervise and evaluate, be responsible for preparing preventive measures and organize implementation;
4. Responsible for analyzing and checking the daily work during boiler operation and maintenance;
5. Responsible for the technical training and technical support of the operation and maintenance personnel within the scope of this specialty
6. Organize research to resolve technical issues affecting the operation of boiler safety, economy, energy saving, etc., formulate technical measures and supervise implementation;