1. Citizen of the People's Republic of China, good health.
2. Requires a major in safety engineering or chemical engineering.
3. Under 35 years old, undergraduate, registered safety engineer.
4. Experience in chemical production and engineering construction.
5. Familiar with the preparation of HSE system documents for commissioning.
6, have a certain ability to write materials.
7, hard-working and hard-working, with good learning ability.
1. Responsible for the preparation of HSE data for the second-phase project trial production (HSE responsibility system and assessment methods, HSE operating procedures, management system and accident emergency plan, etc.);
2. Responsible for on-site HSE on-site inspection and guidance for the second phase of project commissioning and safety management during project construction.