1. Implementing the higher level production safety policies, laws, regulations, policies and systems, and responsible for the safety management and supervision of the entire plant;
2. Responsible for safety education and training of employees in all departments;
3. Responsible for the construction of safety teams;
4. Responsible for safety promotion of all staff;
5. Assist in formulating the company's production safety management system;
6. Responsible for the company's work safety emergency work, formulate and carry out emergency drills;
7. Responsible for daily safety inspection and inspection of the factory, find out problems, and supervise the implementation of rectification;
8. Responsible for the management of fire protection facilities in the factory area;
9. Responsible for the inspection and maintenance of production equipment, safety equipment, protective equipment and first-aid appliances, and supervise and educate employees to use labor protection supplies and appliances reasonably.
1. College degree or above, more than 3 years working experience as a safety officer;
2. Strong ability to respond and coordinate, and be able to handle emergency issues independently;
3. Proactive work, strong sense of responsibility and patience
4. Experience in electronics or chemical industry is preferred
Shanghai Bonotec Electronic Materials Co., Ltd. (Bonotec Electronic Materials) was incorporated in March 2009; it is a high-tech enterprise supported by Shanghai, a government-owned fund company, and a municipal science and technology innovation center. The business place is located in Xinzhuang Industrial Zone, No. 1298 Ping'an Road, Minhang District. At present, the company employs 110 people; it has experienced managers and scientific researchers. All departments are fully established and the division of labor is clear. Mainly engaged in the development, production, technical support, customization and solution services of electronic adhesives for the electronics, semiconductor, LED and other industries. The products are widely used in electronics, semiconductor, LED, solar energy, wind energy, military industry and other industries; more than 100 kinds of products have been sold.