Chengda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999. It is located in the beautiful Hangzhou-Jiaxing Lake Plain-Jiashan Economic and Technological Development Zone (National). It covers an area of 123,743 square meters and a construction area of 67,760 square meters. It currently has more than 400 employees. The company is a high-tech enterprise with a provincial research and development center.
The company mainly produces APIs, food additives, feed additives and a series of pharmaceutical intermediates such as antibiotics, anti-cancer and anti-virus. The products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions. The company's self-developed L-carnitine products were awarded the title of "National Key New Product" and passed the US FDA on-site inspection with zero defects in March 2013. In recent years, the company develops more than 10 new products each year, and has undertaken national key new product planning projects, national torch planning projects, commercial R & D projects and provincial new product projects.
Adhering to the business philosophy of "people-oriented, technological innovation, detailed management, and honest management", the company promotes the enterprise spirit of "integrity, diligence, unity, and progress", is market-oriented, R & D is the core, innovation is the driving force, and management As a basis, promote rapid, stable, sustainable and healthy development of enterprises.
Chengda's salary and benefits policy:
1. Implementing an 8-hour double holiday system, employees enjoy various national legal holidays, paid annual leave, wedding leave, funeral leave, maternity leave, breastfeeding leave, etc .;
2. According to the working years, employees can enjoy working-age wages, and the company provides working meals for free;
3. Issue year-end awards and annual salary adjustments based on company performance and personal performance;
4. Employees pay social insurance (endowment insurance, unemployment insurance, work injury insurance, maternity insurance, medical insurance) and housing provident fund for employees;
5. Regularly organize employee medical examinations, travel, and issue holiday gifts and employee birthday gifts.
Chengda's development opportunities:
We strive to create good growth conditions for each employee, provide a broad space for development to each employee who is determined to become talented, so that employees can reach their full potential and realize the common development of employees and the enterprise.