1. Responsible for the daily management and staffing of the process / pipe professional room, take full responsibility for the technical quality and progress of the specialty, and be responsible for the design quality and progress of the specialty.
2. Responsible for formulating unified professional and technical regulations, designating a professional responsible person for each project, and guiding the professional responsible person to formulate the professional quality management and schedule of the project.
3. Organize the project's professional technical plan, review the professional technical documents, and be responsible for professional technology, quality and safety.
1. College degree or above in chemical engineering and technology related majors;
2. Relevant design institute / institute / unit process / pipeline design, management experience for more than 10 years;
3. Good communication, coordination, organization skills and a certain resistance to stress.
Shanghai Kaiyingda Chemical Design Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd. was restructured and established by the Shanghai Chemical Research Institute Design Institute of the Ministry of Chemical Industry with the support of the Shanghai State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Department. It was jointly invested by Shanghai Chemical Research Institute and Hangzhou Jinjiang Group And obtained professional Grade A qualification. Specializing in EPC engineering, engineering consulting, environmental assessment, engineering design, engineering technology development, and engineering contracting, and other technical consulting and services in the chemical, petrochemical, fine chemical, pharmaceutical, and chemical fertilizer industries.