1. Responsible for the maintenance of production equipment and emergency handling of electrical abnormalities;
2. Responsible for equipment evaluation, adjustment and upgrade during product switching;
3. Responsible for evaluating the matching of equipment parameters in the process of new product process design;
4. Responsible for guiding the installation, commissioning and acceptance of field equipment;
5. Prepare and implement daily equipment maintenance, spare parts and old plans, and maintain equipment files;
6. Responsible for training and guidance of electrical equipment maintenance.
1. College degree or above, major in electrical, mechanical, automation, or other related majors;
2. Have strong automation equipment installation and upgrade design capabilities; familiar with electrical wiring, electrical control cabinet design, electrical component selection, or outstanding fresh graduates;
3. Strong communication and coordination skills, and have a positive and open working attitude;
4. Familiar with Office software, AUTO CAD drawing software;
5. Can bear hardships and stand hard work, and can withstand certain work pressures, have a strong sense of responsibility and subjective initiative, and obey arrangements.
Interview location: Plant of the company's manufacturing department (Building 9, Oda Aluminum, No. 2 Xida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City)
Work location: Plant of the company's manufacturing department (Building 9, Oda Aluminum, No. 2 Xida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, including food and accommodation)
After joining the job, you will have: five insurances and one fund, paid annual leave, annual medical examination, employee travel, weekends and weekends, food and accommodation, performance bonus, year-end bonus, employee activities, etc.