1. Strictly implement the company's material procurement methods and systems, and purchase major equipment, spare parts, production accessories, hardware tools, electrical equipment, etc. according to the company's material procurement plan;
2. Responsible for market research of relevant materials to understand market prices, and develop and manage suppliers according to the inquiry price comparison of the company's procurement plan;
3. Responsible for drafting the draft of the material contract, completing the contract, establishing the project, and keeping a record of the bidding negotiations;
4. Promote delivery and delivery of materials according to the supply cycle, check and accept the quality of materials, organize the acceptance of the materials, timely handle the feedback form for materials, solve the problems of the materials, handle the financial account, and complete the statistics of the procurement ;
5. Familiar with daily business management, contract circulation and management, and registration management of payment process.
1. College degree or above, more than two years working experience in purchasing or warehouse management;
2. Familiar with contract knowledge, understand economic law and contract law;
3. Marketing, business management and other related majors, proficient in operating office software.