1. Formulate and standardize the company's management systems and procedures for electrical and electronic equipment;
2. Formulate long-term updates and upgrade plans for the company's electricity and equipment, as well as annual and monthly inspection and maintenance plans, and submit work recommendations to the immediate superior.
3. Maintenance and overhaul: Review the overhaul plan, formulate an overhaul plan, lead the implementation according to the plan, and maintain and overhaul the key and difficult points of the on-site instrumentation, and participate in and assist the specific overhaul work related to the electrical equipment of the subcontracting unit and the maintenance team.
4. Emergency management: in accordance with the requirements of "one position and two responsibilities", responsible for the safety management of the company's electrical equipment and related environment and operators, and conduct regular or special training and assessment of the use and maintenance personnel;
1. 25-55 years old, college degree or above, major in industrial electrical or automation, junior or above technical title.
2. Engaged in 5 years and above electrical appliance maintenance and technical management work experience in petrochemical enterprises.
3. Familiar with the standard specifications, operation management, layout and installation, fault diagnosis and analysis, maintenance and overhaul of instrumentation, DCS, PLC instrumentation control systems and terminal equipment in chemical companies, and can promptly propose installation, warranty, and maintenance through language and written Technical problems and solutions, can do it yourself and guide maintenance workers to solve problems and troubleshoot.
4. Skilled in using related office software
5, good language skills and writing skills.
6, good health, rigorous work, willing to study, able to endure hardship, integrity and practical, and have good professional ethics.
7. Strong security awareness and knowledge, able to identify and bear risks independently.
8. Strong organizational and coordination skills, communication skills and teamwork spirit.
亿美元的中外合资企业，中海壳牌公司及中国最大的海上油气生产商的中海油公司1200吨的炼油基地，其它世界五百强企业如普利司通、三菱丽洋等如璀璨的明珠点缀着大亚湾美丽的海滨。 Bailihong Chemical Group is located in the Daya Bay Petrochemical District of Huizhou, Guangdong, a world-class petrochemical industrial zone. There are world-class Sino-foreign joint ventures with a total investment of US $ 4.3 billion, CNOOC Shell and China's largest offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC. The company's 1,200- ton refinery base, and other Fortune 500 companies such as Bridgestone and Mitsubishi Rayon, embellish the beautiful seashore of Daya Bay.
年9月，位于广东惠州大亚湾石化区，毗邻全国最大的中外合资项目之一“中海壳牌石化及中海油1200万吨/年炼油基地”。 Bailihong Chemical was established in September 2005 and is located in the Daya Bay Petrochemical District of Huizhou, Guangdong. It is adjacent to one of the country's largest Sino-foreign joint ventures, "CNOOC Shell Petrochemical and CNOOC's 12 million tons / year refining base". After several years of rapid development, it has developed into a company that has begun to take shape and is dominated by the supporting production and services of the Daya Bay Petrochemical Zone, and has diversified in the chemical industry. Affiliated companies include the Trade Division, which is committed to providing economical, efficient and environmentally-friendly professional chemical product distribution services to domestic and foreign manufacturers and plant users; engaged in the production of polymer homopolymers and the use of CNOOC oil refining projects to desulfurize and produce acid and produce environmentally friendly energy Chemical division
Huizhou Hongrui Energy Environmental Protection Co., Ltd. was incorporated in July 2013. The company's 100,000-ton / year refining exhaust gas comprehensive utilization project is mainly used to treat part of the refining waste gas produced by CNOOC Refining and Chemical Company's Huizhou Refinery Phase II 10 million-ton / year refining, with a comprehensive utilization capacity of 100,000 tons / year (desulfurization) The company introduced Danish Topsoe wet acid production technology and domestic ammonia desulfurization tail gas treatment technology to directly produce sulfuric acid products (concentration 98%) in one step, and the tail gas produced was discharged after treatment. The project is planned to be built in the northeast corner of E4 plot in Daya Bay Petrochemical Industrial Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong Province, with a total investment of about 500 million yuan and a total area of 29,976 square meters. The production unit has been formally put into production in February 2018.
Whether you are a recent college graduate or a business elite who has worked for many years, as long as you have a modest, cautious, and refined work attitude, there is ample space for you to play and return you a considerable reward for labor. We will accept talents from all walks of life with warm and broad minds, and work with you to create a bright future for Bailihong.
Working conditions and benefits:
、按国家公休假制度执行，五天八小时工作制（特殊岗位除外），并享有年度带薪假期，生产岗位为四班两倒模式 1. According to the national public vacation system, a five-day, eight-hour work system (except for special posts), and enjoy annual paid holidays, production positions are in four shifts and two-down mode
、具有竞争力的薪酬待遇； 2. Competitive remuneration packages;
、丰厚的福利：购买社保和公积金，免费提供食宿（提供早、中、晚夜工作餐；宿舍配备床、柜、电视、洗衣机、热水器等），上下班有班车接送，定期举办各种文娱活动；年度免费体检； 3 , generous benefits: purchase social security and provident fund, provide free board and lodging (provided morning, middle and late working meals; dormitory equipped with beds, cabinets, TV, washing machine, water heater, etc.), shuttle bus to and from work, regular cultural and entertainment Activities; annual free medical examinations;
、良好的个人发展空间，良好的培训发展体系，良好的加薪升职空间； 4. Good personal development space, good training development system, good salary and promotion space;
、舒适的办公环境，融洽的工作氛围。 5. Comfortable office environment and harmonious working atmosphere.