1. Responsible for the management of large petrochemical plant equipment;
2. Familiar with the structure and principle of dynamic and static equipment in petrochemical plants, especially the installation, commissioning, commissioning and maintenance of large-scale centrifugal compressors and steam turbines;
3. Responsible for project equipment technical review, equipment manufacturing and installation quality control, and cooperate with equipment commissioning;
4. Responsible for project management during the construction phase of the project, responsible for formulating and revising maintenance operation procedures and safety management systems for various types of equipment of the project;
5. Responsible for the equipment management in the production preparation stage before the installation starts;
6. Responsible for the operation, maintenance and inspection and maintenance management of the Great Wall after it is put into production;
7. Responsible for establishing the file of equipment technical data and perfecting the equipment data (including drawings, instructions, certificate of conformity);
8, complete other tasks arranged by the leadership;
28-50 years old.
Education: College degree or above.
Major: Process Equipment and Control Engineering, Chemical Machinery, Mechatronics, etc.
Work experience: more than 10 years experience in the same position.
Salary: 6000-10000, the company provides free board and lodging. Particularly outstanding, salary negotiable.
Experience in propane dehydrogenation equipment or ethylene cracking equipment equipment management is preferred