1. Organize the establishment and improvement of the production command system, compile the production plan according to the production schedule, check the production work, and ensure the completion of production tasks.
2. According to the production operation plan, master the production progress, and do a good job of organizing and coordinating the production line.
3. According to production requirements, prepare a plan for the procurement and supply of materials, and implement it seriously, and contact and resolve the production gaps in a timely manner.
4. Responsible for the technical and quality assurance work in production, and organize the problem to be solved and dealt with in time, and report major problems directly to the general manager.
5. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of production labor quota, consumption quota and labor discipline;
6. In accordance with the requirements of the company's quality management system, ensure the standardization and scientific operation of the department, and ensure the quality of management and products;
7. Responsible for the management, education and training of the employees;
8. Meet the company's supply needs, and complete the production tasks assigned by the company in accordance with quality, quantity and time.
9. Responsible for preparing production plan, equipment maintenance plan, employment plan, personnel education and training plan for each period and organize implementation after approval.
1. College degree or above, major in chemistry, materials, or machinery is preferred;
2. More than 3 years of management experience in manufacturing companies, with experience in chemical industry production management is preferred;
3. Familiar with the operations and processes of the manufacturing department, good at production control and on-site management, and proficient in all aspects of manufacturing;
4. Familiar with production cost control, overall operation, familiar with production process and process regulations, familiar with production quality control and management, and familiar with ISO90012000 quality assurance system;
5. Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and planning skills.