1. Perform field operations strictly in accordance with company and department requirements;
2. Ensure the good operation of the system and equipment under its jurisdiction, find abnormal symptoms, and report to the monitor in time;
3. Responsible for safety supervision on site maintenance and hot work;
4. Cooperate with operators in other production-related departments to ensure stable production operation;
5. Responsible for the production operation, recording, sampling, starting and stopping, maintenance, and maintenance of each operation unit of the resin production department in accordance with the company's relevant operating regulations;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above, major in chemical engineering;
2. Have more than two years of operating experience in petrochemical and fine chemical industries and more than one year of DCS operation experience; or more than two years of external operation experience in petroleum resin installations;
3. Familiar with CAD and office software, experience in chemical project construction is preferred.
Zhongyi Chemical (Zhangzhou) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Zhongyi International Group Co., Ltd. Located in Zhangpu Gure Peninsula, Zhangzhou, Fujian.
The market application fields of functional chemicals and functional materials products covered by the Zhongyi Gure Industrial Base will be expanded to more than 20 emerging materials such as new materials and new energy such as medicine, personal care, food, sanitary materials, wind energy, and automotive lightweight Industry. Our goal is to build Zhongyi Gulei Industrial Park into a world-class functional chemical production base and a pioneer in domestic high-end functional materials. Committed to becoming one of the world's leading solution providers for the fine chemical industry.