1. Responsible for on-site technical, quality, and construction management of the professional and technical personnel;
2. Participate in project bidding;
3. Report to the construction manager in time;
4. Work under the leadership of the construction manager, responsible for the technical management, quality control and safety control of the profession;
5. Review the design documents, construction technical documents, etc. of this specialty and put forward review opinions;
6. According to the project quality plan and schedule, formulate the professional work plan, check the professional construction quality, safety control situation, issue a quality visa, check the progress of the project, and make a record of the project inspection;
7. Check and confirm the inspection report of the equipment and materials of the construction supplier;
8. Control the unqualified items in the construction process;
9. Participate in quality inspection, "three investigations and four determinations", quality accident analysis and processing, and quality assessment;
10. Assist relevant control engineers in compiling quality, progress, expense plan documents, and statistics of project implementation;
11. Do a good job of quality management control and records during the construction process, and submit work reports to the construction manager regularly;
12. Complete other tasks assigned by the construction manager;
13. Other tasks arranged by superiors.
1. 5 years or above working experience, construction management experience in large units of petroleum and chemical projects
2. Proficient in English and willing to work on overseas projects
This post requires a long-term business trip abroad, working on the project site, and the company provides room and board.
Wison Engineering (China) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Wison Group. It is a company specializing in the construction and technical services of petrochemical, coal chemical and refining plant engineering. From the early stage of planning, consulting to design, procurement, and construction, Project management, start-up services, and operation services. We provide one-stop solutions for domestic and foreign customers. EPC (design-purchase-construction general contracting), EM + PC (design management-purchase-construction general contracting), EP (Design-procurement general contracting), PC (procurement, construction general contracting), PMC (project management contracting) and other project management modes to undertake the construction and management of large-scale chemical engineering equipment, and provide corresponding technical services. Wison Engineering has long been committed to the research and development and innovation of petrochemical and coal chemical technologies, especially in the fields of petrochemical and coal chemical industries such as ethylene cracking, ethylene separation, coal gasification, methanol to olefins (MTO, MTP), low temperature methanol washing, lignite utilization, etc. The core technology research and engineering transformation work has achieved excellent results. At present, many technologies with independent intellectual property rights have reached the international leading level. Wison Engineering has been identified as a high-tech enterprise in Shanghai and a technology innovation demonstration enterprise in China's chemical industry.