- 私营/民营企业 Company Nature: Private / Private Enterprise
- 500 - 999人 Company size: 500-999 people
- 河北-衡水市 Work location: Hebei-Hengshui
- 全职 Job Nature: Full-time
- 大专及以上 Educational requirements: college and above
- 三年以上 Work experience: more than three years
- 1.熟知国家财经法... Professional requirements: 1. Familiar with national financial law ...
- 不限 Foreign language requirements: unlimited
- 8000～10000 元/月 Salary: 8000 ～ 10000 yuan / month
- 不限 Title requirements: unlimited
- 3人 Number of recruits: 3
- 2019-08-13 ～ 2020-02-29 Date of recruitment: 2019-08-13 ～ 2020-02-29
I. Business responsibilities 1. Understand the market conditions under the current sales strategy;
2. Organize and lead the company's financial management, cost management, budget management, accounting, accounting supervision, audit supervision, inventory control and other aspects to strengthen the company's economic management and improve economic efficiency.
3. Participate in the formulation of the company's annual total budget and quarterly budget adjustment, summarize and review the monthly budgets reported by lower-level departments, and convene and chair the company's monthly budget analysis and balance meeting.
4. Responsible for the organization and implementation of important internal audit activities.
5. Grasp the company's financial status, operating results and changes in funds, and report the work to the general manager and chairman in a timely manner.
6. Preside over the formulation of the company's financial management, accounting and accounting supervision, budget management, audit supervision, and treasury management rules and procedures. Organize implementation and supervision and inspection of the implementation after approval.
7. Organize the implementation of relevant national financial laws, regulations, guidelines, policies and systems to protect the legitimate operations of the company and safeguard the rights and interests of shareholders.
8. Examine and approve the withdrawal of cash from banks in accordance with regulations.
9. Responsible for reviewing and signing the company budget, financial revenue and expenditure plan, cost plan, credit plan, financial report, accounting statement, and signing major business plans, economic contracts, and economic agreements that involve financial revenue and expenditure.
10. Participate in the decision-making and program development of the company's investment behavior and important business activities, participate in the research and review of major economic contracts or agreements, and participate in the analysis and decision-making of important economic issues.
11. Do a good job in the administrative affairs of the financial system, improve work efficiency, and strengthen team spirit.
12. Organize the storage and regular filing of financial system files, information, and records.
13. Organize confidential work.
14. On behalf of the company, liaise with relevant external departments and agencies and maintain good cooperative relations.
1. Organization construction (1) Participate in discussing the organizational structure above the departmental level of the company;
(2) Determine the organizational structure of subordinate departments;
(3) When it is found that the post setting or division of labor in the lower-level department is unreasonable, it is necessary to point out the problem in time, make adjustments, and notify the Human Resources Department.
2. Recruitment, appointment and dismissal A. Employment requirements (1), put forward the employment requirements of direct subordinate positions, and write the job responsibilities and qualifications of the position, and submit it to the general manager for confirmation;
(2) Confirm the employment requirements (including job responsibilities and qualifications) submitted directly by the subordinates, and submit them to the general manager for confirmation.
B. Interview (1), conduct the initial test of the direct subordinate positions;
(2) Re-test the posts of the direct subordinates and make the final determination;
(3) Organize the personnel involved in the interview.
C. Treatment of unqualified employees (1), put forward suggestions for the treatment of unqualified subordinates, and submit to the general manager for confirmation;
(2) Confirmation of the suggestions for the treatment of unqualified employees submitted by the direct reports to the Human Resources Department.
3. Training (1). Put forward the training plan for the direct subordinates and submit it to the general manager for confirmation;
(2) Confirm the training plan submitted by the direct reports to the Human Resources Department.
4. Performance appraisal (1), put forward the performance appraisal principles of the direct subordinates, and submit it to the general manager for confirmation;
(2) Discuss and determine the performance evaluation method with the manager of the human resources department based on the performance evaluation principles confirmed by the general manager;
(3) Evaluation and communication of direct reports. Submit the evaluation results to the Human Resources Department.
5. Work communication (1), summarize work reports, and communicate with the general manager, and pass these information to the direct subordinates;
(2) Responsible for quickly, clearly and accurately communicating the company's policies, principles, strategies and other information to its direct reports;
(3) Determine a written and interactive work notification system and communicate with direct reports.
6. Incentives (1). Propose the principles of incentives for subordinate departments and direct subordinates, and submit them to the general manager for confirmation;
(2) Discuss with the manager of human resources department and determine the incentive method according to the incentive principle confirmed by the general manager.
7. Fund review and control (1) Examine and approve expenditures of subordinate departments and confirm the rationality of expenditures in accordance with the financial system;
(2) Supervise and control the expenses of lower-level departments, and make monthly reports to the general manager.
8. Work report (1) Regularly report all kinds of work and work of subordinate departments to the general manager in writing.
9. Demonstrate leadership (1), guide, encourage and motivate subordinates so that they can work hard;
(2) There are ways to improve the work efficiency and efficiency of subordinates;
(3) Be able to describe the company's strategic intentions and great prospects for its subordinates.
Hebei Haiwei Group
Hebei Haiwei Group is located in Jingxian Economic Development Zone, Hebei Province, and was established in 1992. It is 270Km away from the capital Beijing, 200Km from Jinan International Airport, adjacent to the Beijing-Shanghai Railway, Beijing-Fuzhou Expressway in the east, and Shide Railway, Taiqing Highway in the south. West is adjacent to the Beijing-Kowloon Railway. National highways 104, 105, 106 pass through the territory, and the transportation is very convenient.
Haiwei Group Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research, production and promotion of highway materials, advanced flexible packaging materials, and electronic materials. The three pillar industries are Hebei Haiwei Transportation Facilities Co., Ltd. and Hebei Haiwei BOPP Packaging Materials Co., Ltd. , Hebei Haiwei Electronic Materials Co., Ltd. Has passed ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
Haiwei Group is a high-tech enterprise in Hebei Province, a "AAA-level credit enterprise" of the Provincial Agricultural Bank, a "National Key Brand Enterprise" and a "Comprehensive Quality Management Standard Enterprise" by the national agricultural authority. certificate.
At present, the main products are: polymer modified asphalt, bridge expansion joints and joint materials; general-purpose packaging films, pearlescent films, matting films, smoke films, ultra-thin metallized films for capacitors, roughened films, high temperature resistant films, etc. . Products have won the title of national, provincial and municipal quality products and new products for many times.
Haiwei Group relies on advanced management decisions, excellent product quality and high-quality pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service. , Has established cooperative relationships with more than ten countries in Europe, America and Africa, and has become a partner of these international customers, which has promoted the establishment of Haiwei Group's product sales network in the international market.
Haiwei Group is responding to various challenges with new ideas, scientific management, high-quality products and enthusiastic services, and is confident to stand in the forefront of the market for a long time. Our development goal is the largest ultra-thin capacitor film production base in China.
Haiwei's corporate culture:
Enterprise spirit: hard work, truth-seeking, innovative and efficient.
Science and technology as a guide, quality of survival, development of localization, facing the world.
The market is the life of an enterprise, and quality is the guarantee of the market.
Develop technology products, pursue perfect quality, and create first-class service.
Focus on quality for survival, management for strength, and innovation for development.
Haiwei's living space lies in the entire world.
Haiwei's vitality lies in continuously adapting to the market.
The essence of Haiwei's management lies in continuously tapping its potential.
Haiwei must provide excellent services to the society wholeheartedly.
Promote capital proliferation for the benefit of human society.
Honesty, customer first, mutual benefit and excellent service. Focus on customer satisfaction and occupy the market with quality and reputation.
Be innovative and enterprising; the right people work in the right positions.
Career retention, emotional retention, treatment retention, and system retention.
Those who are capable, those who are flat, those who are mediocre.
People are in the right place, they are in the right place, they are doing their best, and character is the priority; equal competition, survival of the fittest, meritocracy, strengths and avoiding weaknesses.
We are willing to establish a wide range of cooperative relationships with friends from all walks of life with sincere enthusiasm and unremitting efforts, mutual benefit and win-win, common development and advancing with the times; create a brilliant tomorrow together!
The company is constructing 600,000 tons of special electrical grade polypropylene projects for key projects in the province. As new projects require the joining of various excellent talents!
The company always attaches importance to the construction of corporate culture led by employees, and the employees have rich and varied cultural life in learning, training, and leisure. The company has employee welfare cafeterias, which handle various types of insurance for employees, can provide good accommodation, living and working environment, developing career space, reasonable remuneration packages, good training and incentive mechanisms, which have created employees' sense of achievement and The sense of home has inspired good corporate cohesion. Can provide a good development platform for everyone, so that each employee can better show their personal talents on this platform and achieve a win-win situation!
1. Candidates, please first visit the website of Hebei Haiwei Group Co., Ltd. to fully understand the development history of Hebei Haiwei Group.
2. Please prepare copies and originals of your resume, 1-inch bareheaded photo, graduation certificate, qualification certificate, ID card, etc. during the interview.
3. In the applicant's personal resume, please indicate the job position, detailed job history, contact information, and minimum monthly salary requirements.
1. Take the train to Dezhou or Hengshui Railway Station (our company is 25 kilometers away from Dezhou and 60 kilometers away from Hengshui), transfer to the Jingxian Economic Development Zone or take a taxi directly to Haiwei Group.
2. Take the coach to the Jingxian Development Zone (the coaches from the south to Beijing pass by our county).