1. Production process: According to the production plan, product production operations: raw material preparation, raw material input, process control, technical analysis, packaging, finishing, etc.
2. Production site confirmation: preparations before production, reasonable use of raw materials in the production process, control of the loss of raw materials, energy conservation, consumption reduction, and cost reduction; maintenance of production equipment and tools;
3. Confirmation of production quality: operate strictly in accordance with technological requirements, prevent the occurrence of defective products, and solve and report problems in the production process in a timely manner;
4. Some work needs manual operation;
5. Changbai shift is mainly used, and occasional shifts are required.
1. College degree or above;
2. Have first-line operation experience in production workshop;
3. Experience in chemical engineering is preferred, and fresh graduates in chemical engineering are acceptable;
4. Careful and responsible, able to bear hardships and stand hard work.
1. Salary system: salary + subsidy + bonus;
2. According to national regulations, overtime pay is paid: 1.5 times on weekdays, 2 times on weekends, and 3 times on legal holidays;
3. Pay social insurance and housing provident fund;
Humane working time:
1. Commute time 8: 30-17: 15 (unchanged throughout the year)
2. Work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day; weekends and weekends;
3. Statutory holidays refer to national regulations;
Perfect welfare system:
1. Union benefits (holiday gifts, birthday cake coupons, etc.);
3. High temperature / cold resistance subsidy;
4. Training (domestic and overseas), appreciation space;
5. Reimbursement of travel expenses for visiting relatives;
6. Physical examination of employees;
7.Provide accommodation during probationary period and internship period;
8. Free working meals;
9. Shuttle bus;
10. Regular employees enjoy 7 days of paid annual leave in the first year of employment (increasing year after year);
11. Can handle settlement and file transfer procedures.
Rihua Chemical (China) Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Zhejiang Rihua Chemical Co., Ltd.) is a Sino-Japanese joint venture. It was established in September 2002. It is headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, with branches in Shanghai and Qingdao, and has more than 200 employees. . The company makes full use of the advanced technology of Japan's Nippon Headquarters to develop, produce, and sell hundreds of varieties of textile industry auxiliaries, surfactants, softeners, and water treatment agents. It enjoys high appraisal among well-known domestic enterprises and foreign-invested enterprises in high-end textile processing.
Japan's Japan-China Headquarters has a history of more than 70 years. With textile chemical processing aids as the pillar industry, it has established sound R & D, production, and sales bases in China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the United States. The favor and praise of customers all over the world.
As one of Japan's most important strongholds in China, Rihua Chemical (China) Co., Ltd., for the development of the company, we not only focus on product development and product quality, but also pay more attention to customer service and employee benefits, just like our company Credo: We serve customers; we work for the company's prosperity; we want employees to be happy.