- 私营/民营企业 Company Nature: Private / Private Enterprise
- 50 - 99人 Company size: 50-99 people
- 浙江-宁波市 Work location: Zhejiang-Ningbo
- 全职 Job Nature: Full-time
- 硕士及以上 Educational requirements: Master and above
- 在读学生 Work experience: Current students
- 腐蚀与防护、材料... Professional requirements: corrosion and protection, materials ...
- 不限 Foreign language requirements: unlimited
- 6000～7000 元/月 Salary: 6000 ～ 7000 yuan / month
- 不限 Title requirements: unlimited
- 2人 Number of Recruitment: 2
- 2019-10-28 ～ 2020-10-03 Date of recruitment: 2019-10-28 ～ 2020-10-03
1. Organization and daily implementation of anti-corrosion and transportation projects for oil refinery installations;
2. Collect anti-corrosion related data (including online monitoring, thickness measurement, process anti-corrosion data, etc.), and conduct correlation analysis on the data;
3. Patrol inspection and hidden danger investigation of insurance transportation equipment;
4. Temporary corrosion inspection and failure analysis of the device;
5. Prepare anti-corrosion weekly, monthly and annual reports.
1.Master's degree, major in corrosion and protection, materials science, oil refining or chemical engineering, with good professional skills and relevant knowledge;
2. Professional direction is corrosion direction;
3. Have good communication and organization skills.
Shenyang Zhongkeweier Corrosion Control Technology Co., Ltd.
Since its establishment in January 2011, Shenyang Zhongkeweier Corrosion Control Technology Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as Zhongkeweier) has been engaged in the development of petrochemical corrosion monitoring technology, product manufacturing and promotion, and at the same time developing equipment around enterprise safety production and anticorrosion management Corrosion inspection, equipment integrity management, risk-based safety assessment and prediction, etc. Based on the needs of on-site testing, the company integrated electrochemical methods, inductive probe methods, ultrasonic detection methods, FSM electric field matrix methods, and chemical analysis methods, developed a complete set of anti-corrosion monitoring technology, and established a remote data analysis management system for the enterprise. At present, corrosion monitoring products are widely used in petrochemicals, oil fields, electric power and other industries, with more than 70 corporate customers, and anticorrosive services have also made great progress. Under the guidance of China's "going global" strategy, the products have been sold to Iran, Sudan and other countries.
China Kewell is the earliest team in China to carry out online corrosion monitoring and inspection research. It has more than 20 years of accumulation and has more than 20 independent intellectual property rights for utility models and independent intellectual property rights for inventions. The company attaches great importance to talent building and corporate cohesion, and now has a research and development team consisting of professors, senior engineers, doctors, masters and other technical backbones to ensure the sustainable development of the corrosion monitoring business. In order to meet the requirements of petrochemical enterprises for service providers, the company has successively obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification, environmental health and safety management system certification, and safety production licenses issued by the national housing and urban-rural construction authority. It has also obtained chemical anti-corrosion and safety construction qualifications, Professional qualification for corrosion monitoring and corrosion assessment. In 2015, it obtained the petrochemical industry inspection and maintenance qualification certificate. In 2013, it was rated as a high-tech enterprise and a contract and trustworthy unit by Liaoning Province.
At present, China Keweier has established cooperation with well-known research institutes and institutions at home and abroad, such as the Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xiamen University, Shanghai University, Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology, Guangdong University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology, and NACE Cooperate in inspection, corrosion law research, equipment integrity management, etc. and solve practical problems in production. The company also received scientific and technological funding support from Shenyang's development and reform authorities, and was ranked as the most promising high-tech enterprise in an innovative city. In the future, Zhongkeweier will adhere to the business philosophy of "integrity, innovation, efficiency, and win-win", and always take "providing customers with high-quality products and superb service" as its corporate development goal, and strive to build the Zhongkeweier brand so that Kewell has become a world-class enterprise trusted by customers. Zhongkeweier will also become an important partner of petrochemical enterprises in the field of equipment corrosion monitoring and management.